DELICIOUS CRICKET PROTEIN SNACKS
We work with talented chefs to deliver the tastiest, most nutritious cricket protein snacks on the planet. Plus, all our foods are:
With almost 10g of protein per serving and a healthy dose of calcium and iron, Seek makes eating healthy a whole new thing.
We are proud to use Austin, Texas based Aketta cricket flour. All the crickets are fed a USDA certified organic feed and are processed in a gluten-free, certified organic kitchen.
What do crickets taste like? They tend to have an earthy, nutty flavor and ours are specially roasted to bring out the perfect flavor notes. We pair our crickets with complimentary ingredients, such as nuts, seeds, dried fruits and spices for the perfect taste combination. We pride ourselves in having a reduced ingredient list with only whole all natural ingredients that you can pronounce.
No fillers, chemicals, or GMO’s, just real food.
1. Cricket Flour, Cricket Protein and Cricket Powder are all essentially the same thing! It is simply 100% all natural crickets ground up into a delicious, versatile cooking ingredient.
2. Crickets are a complete protein-- that means they contain all 9 essential amino acids that humans need to stay healthy. Most other non-meat foods are incomplete proteins.
3. Protein isn’t the only powerful nutrient in crickets, they are also full of calcium, iron and omega 3’s.
4. 95% of a cricket is edible, vs. only 40% for cows!
5. Over 80% of the world’s nations eat insects, that’s over 2 billion people! Read more from the United Nations FAO report on insects as the future of food and feed security.
CRICKETS ARE THE CLEAN PROTEIN OF THE FUTURE
MUCH LESS FEED IS NEEDED TO RAISE CRICKETS
CRICKETS USE A FRACTION OF THE LAND AND WATER OF LIVESTOCK
GREENHOUSE GASS EMISSIONS ARE EXTREMELY HIGH FOR TRADITIONAL LIVESTOCK